Tuk to the Road

The trials and tukulations of Jo, Ants and Ting Tong the tuk tuk and our three-wheeled odyssey from Bangkok to Brighton...in aid of the mental health charity Mind. For more information please see www.tuktotheroad.com

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Richard & Judy here we come

Bristol, UK

An uber quick blog from Tukland to say that tomorrow afternoon Jo, myself and Ting Tong are going to be making an appearance on Richard & Judy. I'm sure someone at our publishers www.thefridayproject.co.uk must have slipped them a tenner somewhere along the line...

Jo has had a crush on Richard since she was in her pram, Ting Tong is beside herself with excitement and polishing her chrome as we speak and I'm just wondering what on earth to wear. I always was one to get my priorities right.

So if you have nothing better to do at five p.m. tomorrow then tune into Channel 4 and get a load of the tukkers on THAT sofa.

Kisskiss

Ants

1 Comments:

Blogger Roman J said...

Best ever service I used while traveling amazing meet and greet stansted.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home