Tuk to the Road

The trials and tukulations of Jo, Ants and Ting Tong the tuk tuk and our three-wheeled odyssey from Bangkok to Brighton...in aid of the mental health charity Mind. For more information please see www.tuktotheroad.com

Friday, March 10, 2006

Biker Chicks





Wahey, not only is this our first blog, but it is also a time for massive celebration. Ants and I are now officially biker chicks, having both passed our tests this week on our 500cc motorbikes. My instructor told me he was relieved because he didn't think he could face taking me for lessons anymore- cheers Simon from Norton motorcycle training, I love you too! Ants' instructor told her that he got more satisfaction from her passing than he has from any of his other pupils- Ants obviously took to motorcycling like a duck to water! Anyway, we will celebrate tonight with a bottle of sparkling wine- tastes like champagne, half the price and still gets you pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home